Saturday, March 12, 2011

{Elder Davis}

 I know it's been a while since my last post, sorry! Life got crazy, busy, and just plain insane! However, while life was uncontrollably insane and I needed it the most, Elder Kody Davis pulled through, [as usual] and I received 4 new envelopes- full of pictures from beautiful San Diego!! I could not stop smiling, I was so, so happy!!  He is doing great, and is completely devoted to spreading the Lord's message. He has been out 18 months [crazy!!] and is currently in La Jolla and loving it!! It is so beautiful there. He is a great missionary, and I couldn't be happier for him and the work he is doing. He loves getting letters, so if you write him, I know he'll write you back!! Elder Davis, you are the best!! Keep up the great work!! {Here are some of the pictures he sent me--enjoy!}
[USS Midway]
{Note on back, "Man, I would make the best captain!"}


{Baptisms}

[Vidawn Perry] {Bostonia, CA}
[Gildert S.]
[Paula Regan]

{La Jolla}

[At La Jolla Beach with his companion, Elder McCormick!]
[La Jolla with San Diego Temple in background!] 

[His District. Loves these people!]
[Beautiful La Jolla, Beach!!]

[Mission Beach and Downtown San Diego in backdrop!]

No comments:

Post a Comment