Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Tammy..!!

To my sweet sister Tammy. . .
 You shouldn't have..!! You shouldn't have..!! You shouldn't have..!! {progressively getting louder with each statement!} Yes, I should have! Sis, I love you so much. I am so grateful to call you mine. You have no idea. You are such a great sister & so full of life! You love to have fun & bring the party to wherever you are! I loved being with you for 15 straight hours to just talk and hear your stories. Learning about all the movies dad made you watch when you were a kid & all the things you did when you were younger. We could have gone another 15 hours no problem. . . not in the car necessarily, but talking, oh ya.  I love just being with you. My favorite thing about you, you can laugh at yourself!! A trait I only wished I possessed! You are amazing. I hope we can continue to grow closer together as the years go on. You are the best, I love you sis.

1 comment:

  1. Believe me sis, the feeling is mutual! I love you so much and am SO grateful we were able to spend that time together and get to know each other. You really are an amazing person. Gorgeous inside and out!

    ReplyDelete