Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Barb!! :)

 I was only 3 years-old when I fell in love with making cookies and being with you. The age difference was never an issue. Over the years you were always there to make kool aid, kiss my scrapped knee and question where my shoes may be. Always caring, loving and willing to help. After all these years, the only thing that has changed [besides our age, and that we now tell dirty jokes ;)]  is my love. It has grown more than I thought was possible.
Only 3-years-old, and I knew how amazing you were, Barb. That has not changed. You are amazing. Don't ever forget it!! I am so blessed to have you in my life and I thank our Father in Heaven everyday for you and our friendship. It is a day to celebrate you, and I am more grateful than I can express! Happy Birthday on this beautiful, snowy day in February. I love you.

1 comment: