Saturday, March 19, 2011

Better late than never, I suppose! (:


Back in November, I came home for Thanksgiving. I had to leave the day before my birthday because of a snowstorm. I went home and had a great birthday down south. However, my dear mother felt guilty that she never made me a cake for my 20th birthday--so for Christmas I received a box cake and frosting. We did not make it, hence it was Christmas and there were so many other goodies, so I brought it home with me. When I was packing up my stuff to come home for spring break, I ran into the cake in my room. I decided to pack it and bring it back home! Last night, at midnight my mom tells me she has a surprise for me. Her and Jared had made the cake, but couldn't find a lighter to light the candles!! It was so funny. They finally found one, and at midnight we celebrated my birthday! My family is adorable. (:





No comments:

Post a Comment