Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby. Zion. Sister. Sun. {Complete Bliss}

{I can't believe how long it has been since the last time I blogged...!! Time to play catch-up...!!}

Sherri, Ken and baby Wesley came to Zion this past week because Ken had a National Park Conference he was able to attend. I was so grateful that they were able to come down and have a few days with them! It was so nice to go up and spend time with my sissy and her sweet baby. I cannot believe how much Wesley has grown since Thanksgiving. He's now walking and repeating words. He's too cute for words...!! I love him more and more everytime I see him {if that's possible}.

                   {Sherri towed Wesley around town in this little bike trailer}

                        {Exploring outside the Mean Bean in the morning..!!}



{Sherri and I went and bought this little "Junior Ranger" hat he is wearing. Her and Ken had picked it out earlier. Just like daddys... (:} 

  They camped inside the park with their Sportsmobile.  For those of you who don't know my sister and her hubby, they looooove the outdoors. So whenever I would head up to Springdale, I would plan on getting some sun rays...! ;) We were outside the whole time and I loved it. I hadn't spent that much time just hanging out outside for quite sometime.
    {He is constantly eating and loves everything..!! Tabasco, hot chips, etc.}



                                  {i love how he smiles at his mom...!!}

                                           {too precious for words..!!}
     
                                       {last light on the Watchman :)}


It was nice to just sit in the dirt and play with my nephew. He loves to explore and his parents let him. I love it. He loves rocks, bikes and birds. It was so fun to see him enjoy the outdoors as much as his parents do. We couldn't have had a better time. Now I get to start the count-down till this summer {when I get to head out their way..!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment