Saturday, April 16, 2011

Miniature Golf. Waffles. HANNA.

Last Friday was a blaaaaaaast...!!! [As Katy Perry would say]" Last Friday Night--yeah we danced on table tops, and we took too many shots, think we kissed but I forgot. . . ."
Except for not exactly. . . {Instead} On Friday night, Toni, Miah, Taylor and I went miniature golfing at Lazer Mania. It was a lot of fun! All of the different mini golf stretches are decorated with significant places or famous people in the world. Such as one was the Seven Wonders of the World, where another was the Wizard of Oz characters. Golf was totally laughable.

After Taylor and I kicked butt in golf, we went back to his place and we all made waffles with tons of fruit-- thanks to Miah. {However, I think next time someone else will be choosing the strawberries ;) ha ha!} They were really yummy...!! After that, we decided to go see HANNA. I thought it was interesting, just not really my genre of movie I guess. Taylor thought it was random, and Toni and Miah seemed to really enjoy it. From my view, it turned out to be a well enjoyed night by all.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures didn't turn out half bad from my phone! haha... i'm so happy you posted my amazing looking waffle on there :D

    ReplyDelete