Monday, May 9, 2011

Lindsay, Larsen & Co.

For those of you that did not know, Toni & I have a Company called "Lindsay, Larsen & Co." It's for all of the creative projects we do and come up with {that's our patent}. Anyway. . . Toni and I pulled our creativeness together these past few weeks; and with some wood, handy-dandy power tools, a broom, some loud music, a camera and two creative best friends--we made some ADORABLE frames.
{Cutting the wood..!!}
{Toni using more power tools. . . "I'm not allowed."}




{What I am allowed to do. . . sweep-up the saw dust . . .!!}

{All cut and ready for sanding and paint!!}

{This was the only power tool I was allowed to use. . . the sander!}
{time to paint}
{All painted, now time to do some more sanding and gluing!}
When Toni & I went to California this past summer {on our spur-of-the-moment road trip} we were walking down Venice Beach, and I saw some photos that I really liked of the place, they were only $20, so I picked three up and we were on our way. Ever since then, they have been hanging in my room my thumb-nails, because we both decided that we would make cute frames for them when the chance came along. Well, with school this past year and it being too cold to do it during the winter months, we were finally able to get them finished this past month. It has taken us a few days and quite a few hours, but with Toni's sweet ability to use the power tools (she won't let me touch them) and mine to run errands and sweep-up the saw dust ;), we made the cutest frames {the pictures do not do them justice}.
{Toni is so artistic, I love it!!}
 I am so grateful for Toni and all of her time and effort and creativity she put into these frames. They are so adorable and it was such a fun project for the both of us. We make a pretty great team. I can't wait to make more (hint, hint!) and I especially can't wait to hang these ones up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment