Saturday, April 30, 2011

Learning To Golf

Lately, I have been determined I was going to learn to golf. One day I mentioned it when I was with Dallin & Karson, and they told me they golf. Whaaat? I was so excited. If I'd known, I could have learned a year ago!!
They took me out to the driving range and were determined to teach me. It was so fun. Windy, but fun. They told me about each club and what they were made to do. We were out there for about an hour or so practicing my swing. . . I kept trying to swing the club over my shoulder like it was a baseball bat. However, they were really patient and understandable, and after lots of practice, I was finally starting to get it. They were pretty proud, so was I.

I was surprised how hard golf actually is. I kept wanting to smack the ball out of the park, but that's where I was wrong; I learned that I have to just let my club swing through-- without smacking it. It was such a fun afternoon, I know we will be out there again soon! Before you know it, i'll be out playing golf with the big boys..!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment