Saturday, June 18, 2011

Addicted to Life

It was Saturday, so we inevitably slept-in. It just so happened there was a Drop Dead Diva TV marathon on. . . yes I am addicted! Kyle would never admit it, but I am sure he now likes it just as much as Julia & I do. ;)  We finally had to get ready. . . then what?
1. We went shopping & got new shoes!! {You know, my favorite thing to do..!!}
2. Went to Trader Joes & got some stuff for dinner..!! {One of Julias favorite stores..!!} 
3. Went to Tammys house & she made us a yummy dinner. 
4. Before dinner, Chris & I had a race to see who could put the new lamps together the fastest. . . Mmmmm, ya, guess who won?! :)
5. Games followed dinner! With non-stop laughing playing the addicting Wild Solitaire & then the hip-moving Micheal Jackson Experience on wii. {It was fun but I looked like a TOTAL joke playing it..!!} Best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment