Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Mr. Monkey!

Happy Fathers Day dad..!! Can I just tell you how fun it was to be sitting at breakfast with my sisters and pass around the phone thanking our dad, well, for being our dad! It made me smile. After being all sentimental & stuff & things, we headed to the zoo..!!

The Omaha Zoo is freaking insanely huge people, you have no idea; unless you've been of course..!! It was the second time I'd been & I didn't see anything I saw the first time; yes, it's really that big. We had fun & surprisingly didn't melt like popsicles on the 4th of July. The combination of humidity & heat was freaking intense. I seriously did not remember the humidity from the previous trips to Omaha, well let me tell you, now I'm sure I won't ever forget it..!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment