Sunday, July 17, 2011

Memories Made :)

Family. Family. Family. :) Man do I love them. Aaron became a supervisor at the Firehouse right before we left {& because our trip was so spontaneous} he wasn't able to make it. We missed him like crazy & next time we'll have to give him more notice!
Even though Aaron wasn't able to make it, Jared & I had a great time. Don't get me wrong, he did bug the hell out of me over 80% of the time, but the other 20% he had me laughing non-stop!! That kid is hilarious!! We even had a couple tender moments. :)
Jared slept and slept and slept and oh, did I mention the kid slept while in Omaha? But that didn't stop any of the fun we had-the fun just wouldn't start till one or so in the afternoon. From eating at McFosters, a girls day out, racing Jared across the pool, dinner at Vince & Mandy's, seeing the fireflies, sister talks, envying Shakira's talent & body, actually listening to the cicadas {that are WAY loud, by the way...}, pool talk with the everyone & being treated with Julia & Anna's yummy gourmet grilled cheeses--we had a great time in Omaha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment