Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Family Is Forever (:

Just a post to say how much I absolutely love and adore my family!! They really are the best. (: I am so happy my mother adopted my sister and brothers and I. Also that she was able to have Mark and Sherri, and then marry Dan to extend our family even more! We are so blessed to have each other. Everyone has something so special to offer our family and I am so grateful for each and every one of my brothers and sisters. We didn't all start out together, and we didn't all grow up together, but we did all end up together and for that I will be forever grateful! 

2 comments:

  1. Your first picture...that's how I remember you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture of you guys when you were little kids! Floods me with so many memories! Especially helping your sweet mother look for ALL four of you guys SHOES!!

    ReplyDelete