Thursday, August 25, 2011

Football Season Has Begun!!

Jared {#42} is playing on Lone peaks Junior Varsity team this year and we are so excited for him!! He is a running back and is freaking awesome!! His first game was up in Logan this week and dang! It was a good two-hour drive... but it wasn't too bad. Mom and I went up and had a great time. On-top of it being stinking hot and sunny--which meant increased tanning benefits for my already savage tan, Logan was freaking bea-u-ti-ful!! I immediately fell in-love. If the winters weren't so nasty and cold, I'd definitely consider going up there for school!!!


Jared running with the ball!! 
So yes, they won!! The other team was a passing team and our team wasn't super good at trying to intercept the throws, but it was alright, because in the end, the score board did read 32-30!! It was definitely a nail-biter, but way fun!! Jared had some really great catches and runs. It was way fun to watch him out there. I have missed going to the boys football games for sometime now, so I'm so happy that I chose to go to UVU this next semester. I will be so much closer to home and will be able to catch a few more games this year!!


Go Knights!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment