Sunday, August 28, 2011

Where are your priorities?

A great quote to live by:

"Desires change our priorities, priorities shape our choices, & choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, & our becoming." -Dallin H. Oaks

If someone was to ask you what are your top five desires, what would you say? They can be anything you want, but then ask yourself, are you on your way to achieve those desiresThink about it...


With school starting up tomorrow & life getting busy again, it makes me think, where are MY priorities and where do they NEED to be? I know that right now I have a couple of things that aren't on my top priorities, that I need to work on and make priorities quick! However, I know that life gets busy and can get loud, but if we do our best and take a little time for ourselves, to figure out where our priorities need to be and put them there, that we will achieve our wanted goals and become who we were made to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment