Monday, August 29, 2011

Tall, Dark & Handsome :)

Here is a few pictures from their first day of school... :) I am so proud of the both of them!! Jared is a Junior at Lone Peak High and is enjoying his friends, playing on the JV football team and even has a little girly friend... who is actually not that little! She is 6 ft. tall, no joke! He is also working at the car wash with Aaron on Saturdays. Aaron is a Senior and is only going part time in LP. He is working full-time at the Firehouse Car wash, and loves it!! He loves having his brother work with him on Saturdays and his best friends throughout the rest of the week!! 
They are great boys and am so excited to be here with the two of them this year!! Even when they do beat me-up and or tickle me to death... I deal!
Just a quick note about me and school. I am doing swell... I am going to UVU up here in Orem, and loooooovvveee it. Absolutely! I'll just say it... THERE ARE SOOOOOOO MANY HOTT BOYS!!!!! I don't have much time to write much about it now, but will write again soon!! My anatomy class takes a LOT of time, but hopefully I'll make it through the semester without too many tears, bloody bitten nails and eyelashes picked out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment