Monday, January 2, 2012

"We're Gonna Party Like It's the End of the World, We're Gonna Party Like It's 2012"

Happy New Years!! I cannot believe that it is 2012! It seemed as if this year would never come! I guess it was such a big deal to me, is because it was going to be the year I could celebrate being 21!! Wahoo!! To bring in the New Year, Aaron, Marcus, Katie, Tori and I got all sparkly (okay, not the boys but us girls did) played the card game Nerts and then headed over to a great big, super fun dance! It was sooo fun!

We got there about ten and just danced the night away! It was awesome! The DJ was great and the music from 15 minutes before the New Year, to 15 minutes after was planned totally out! It was awesome! The song right before midnight was by Jay Sean called "Party Like It's 2012" and the one right after the New Year hit was "Raise Your Glass" by Pink! It was too fun!! The count down was great and a failure of balloons fell from the ceiling (sort of). We danced till 1:30am and right before it ended, a kid asked me to dance. His name was Cameron and after we finished dancing he asked me for my number. I gave it to him and you should have seen the way Aaron was grilling him as we stood there while he was putting my number in his phone. Man that kid makes me laugh! We then headed back to the house. We ate some chicken wings and played some more cards! By 2:45, everyone was ready to call it a night--and man, it was the most sparkly, awesome, fun, seriously the best New Years ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment