Monday, October 7, 2013

home.

This boy is officially off to Basic in Oklahoma. Here's just a quick post about right before he left. Well, being that I knew he wasn't going to have his phone, I was calling just about everyday the week before he left. I couldn't deal with him leaving. I was having a really hard time with is, especially because I knew he wouldn't be home for Christmas. It broke my heart. So to remind him where his home is, because he wasn't going to be home this Christmas, I sent him a shirt to remind him. Yes, being the poor college student I am, I cut up a black shirt and hand-sewed the fabric onto a shirt i grabbed him at Aeropostale. Yes, I know it's a little tight... I didn't realize how big he'd gotten since I left over 6.5 months ago. Where has the time gone??? Frick!! But seriously, I miss that kid. So whether it be Hawaii, Utah, Oklahoma, wherever, I wanted him to know, that home is wherever I am with you.. 
Last Facetime date with this kid, right before mom and dad took him to his drop off location. This was at the beginning, before I started bawling. Love this kid so much!! 
Kisses from across to sea xoxoxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment