Sunday, October 6, 2013

re-paintin'

So obviously I've been pretty busy... Sorry for the delay of posts! I'm sitting here in we repainted the Game Center... And it's all done. The guy over Facilities Management's name is Randy Parks... Well, to say the least I batted my eyelashes (yes, I have a few still, but seriously) and he was wrapped around my finger... Perfect. 

He let us pick the colors, had it primed and base painted... Then I hated the yellow and he was fine with it being repainted. So it was. He told me he'd base paint it up to three times for me. Are you kidding me? This guy. We wanted to do this blending effect, but that did really work how I wanted the way I wanted... So instead my roomie and I sponged the whole wall. It turned out awesome, I love it. And I am so grateful for Marissa and all her help. Manu stuck around too and helped out as well. We blasted the music and danced in little to no clothes... Let's just say, we weren't in standards... Whoops! 


Oh, so then I dressed-up like a "baller" one day... these glasses were left in the Game Center the other night, and then this is Manu's hat I borrowed that he doesn't want back... So theres that. So like I said, I pretended to be "baller" one day.. and I facetimed my family later that day. My mother looks at the phone and the first thing that comes out of her mouth is, "Did you join a Samoan gang since we last talked to you?" Mooooooom, really? What the crap. I was like, "No mom, I'm baller now..." She goes, "What is that?" I go, "Aaron tell mom what a baller is..." Aaron: "It means she's cool now mom, that's all." Haha, wooooow. Thanks. So yes, I am now a "baller" wannabe, let's be honest, I'm not really a baller... but apparently when I put glasses and a hat on backwards, I look like I've joined a Samoan gang... If my mother only knew.

Kisses across the sea from this baller wannabe. xoxoxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment