Monday, September 16, 2013

on the daily.

So on the daily... my life is about to get freaking cray. But I have a few minutes before work on this oh so lovey, just shoot me now, Monday to load some photos from this past week and tell you just a little smidge about my first week of school this Fall.

Welp... it WAS crazy. I was stressing the freak out; but somehow I think I will make it through. Maybe... Jokes, we know I totally got it. I got a 3/4's scholarship for good works. Laugh now, but seriously, it was cause I got all A's and a damn B+ last for summer semester. So congratulations to me, I am not going to be killing myself with as many student loans for school. That was definitely a high during the week. And of course making it through this first week and having a great Saturday, definitely made the whole rest of the crap that I had to deal with, so worth it. I guess it began the night before that when my roomies and I went to the opening social dance which was pretty fun... and than early Saturday morning I received a good news phone calls, new pictures of the little nieces and nephew in D.C., roommate bonding time over painting the Game Center, and a few hours at the beach--seeing hot surfer boys, and two huge turtles [in the super shallow water] just before work... you could say that it was a pretty great day.
In all seriousness though, my week was filled with lots of reading and stressing. But it will be good, it will. I got this. And I'm gonna kick this semester in the face. Because being kicked in the face would do a lot more damage and mess it up a lot more than kicking it in the ass. Think about it.... Yeah, you're welcome.

who wouldn't just melt waking up to this photo? happy birthday to these two baby girls turning 1!
welcome to my skanky life... where i hate pants and where baby shorts whenever i can... yes, there are shorts on under that huge t-shirt/dress.

Seriously though. Here's to kicking this semester in the face.
Kisses from the sea xoxoxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment