Monday, December 9, 2013

packages for days.

Seriously, these things keep coming. And for that, I will be forever grateful. Ya'll are the best and I have definitely felt the love. I will keep this post short and sweet, but I just wanted to say thanks to my sweet sisters for the great gifts of love and friendship they always fill their packages with, and for that best friend of mine and her knowledge of me liking being obsessed with bubble gum... Seriously, there is no need for further explanation, look for yourself.
Who does this??? Yeah, it's not normal. And that's my favorite part about it. She always does something out of the ordinary to put a smile on anyones face to make them feel special and loved. Trust me, I have definitely been feeling the love... along with my jaw hurting after chewing so much gum. Love that girl. And this ring she just sent over. Mmmmh.

How well do people know me? Seriously. Just received the cutest picture frame from my sister Tammy. I am obsessed with pictures on all accounts, especially ones with my sisters. So I died. I love it. The quote says, "To have a loving relationship with a sister is not to have buddy or a confidant, it is to have a soulmate for life." How true is that? Love my sisters. 

And then lastly... I opened this colorful, "gypsy like" package from my sister Julia. With glitter and sparkles and pink and more glitter with boxes and little notes on all of it. Seriously, little package descriptions are my absolute favorite. I just die. I'm not going to explain any of it, instead, just check out how cute J is. Mmmmh! Always bringing out my inner gypsy. Love you J. 





YOU'RE KIDDING? Mmmmmh!



This scarf will definitely be the best used item in this box when it comes to going home in just 6 DAYS! Ntz. Can't believe it... Probably the best used, right after that popcorn lip scrub. Haha, but seriously. 

Yes I just literally did a blog post on some packages I received for my b-day. So sue me. I love these peeps. 
Kisses from the sea xixxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment