Monday, February 17, 2014

home for the holidays.

I know I haven't posted in forever...  buuuuut I have spent all day doing homework, so I wanted to do a quick post from being home, and then maybe another from an adventure back here in the islands. Yes, it has been over two months since I posted.. but things have been a bit crazy to say the least.

Let's just go over the TOP 10 BEST things from being home for Christmas.

1. I got the only Christmas Present I asked for. Aaron home for Christmas. Bawled my eyes out. Biggest surprise of my entire life.


 2. I got to spend quality time with my sisters. Even got to spend a whole day just Sherri and I skiing down super powdered mountains. It was my favorite!!
Even got to see Santa hit the slopes >>>
3. I got to see my nephew who I hadn't seen in over a YEAR! Most beautiful little boy alive. He is talking like a little maniac these days, and just turned 4 on the 8th of this month! Crazy.
4. I got to spend a bunch of time with my best friend Kathryn. Like a lot more time than I thought I was going to be able too. And I loved it. Allllllot.

this is how most of them turned out anyway. so why not post one of my stupid face while pulling up my pants. 
my hair is longer... just in case Kathryn forgot. she seemed frequently forget... 
5. My best friend Toni convinced me to finally go snowboarding with her. And I loved it.

6.  Traditions. Gingerbread Houses. Funny Presents. Orange Story. Matching pjs. Sibling Sleepovers.

7. Kyle Maupin finally proposed to my sister Julia on Christmas morning. And we got it all on video. It was the best and coolest Christmas morning gift everrrrrrr. 

8. I got to watch Fireworks and drink hot cocoa in the snow to bring in the New Year with my best friend... but since I don't have any pictures to post of that----> It was also fun to catch up with other best friends as well!


9. We got a new puppy!! Laina Belle... Even though she bit my eye the first night I was home... I am still obsessed with her.
10. I was HOME. 

I loved being home. I loved being surrounded by the people I love the most and by people who love me the most. Until next time... xoxoxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment