Monday, September 22, 2014

Maunawili Falls

Went to Maunawili Falls this last weekend! It was AWESOME! Tons of mud hiking through the jungle, but it was well worth it. I went with two of my roommates and our friend Dan (who has a car, awesome)! It was a great time! Definitely worth the mud and bugs to see this pretty waterfall and swim in the watering hole for a little bit! Love where I live. 
 Sorry no videos, I couldn't get them to play more than like 2 seconds. I am going to have to figure that out. But I have been sending videos to a few people, so if you are interested just let me know and I will add you on my email list when I email them out. Hope you're having a great week! I just finished writing my first thesis paper for the semester on Romeo and Juliet. Yay! 11 more weeks of school for me for the semester! Kisses from the sea xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment