Monday, September 15, 2014

back to it. senior year.

Summer was AWESOME! I could've not dreamed-up a better summer. It was amazing! I didn't blog over it... because I was so busy I suppose. I went on a ton of adventures and lived with my best friend Kathryn. It was daaaaa best. I worked at eBay in Salt Lake as their Event Manager for their Summer of Giving Program. It was literally the best. Anyway, enough of that. Just know it was too good to be true. But it was true.

So now I am back at school and it is super great. I suppose. I am taking 18 credits and have to read 10 books, not including my text books. I don't know how I am going to survive, but I am going to try. My blog posts will probably be shorter on writings and more pictures, because that's easier! But just know I am back working as the Supervisor at The Hub (student center) and I am doing research on two projects for Clinical Psychology. It's the Fiji Project, and Kamehameha Project. Not really sure what they are about yet, but I will further you in that information when I know more about it. But it'll be good. Super busy but good. I am currently starting my SENIOR RESEARCH PROJECT and am totally freaked out! But it will be good. So just be patient with me, I am going to do my best this Fall.

Oh, I graduate in April. April 18th to be exact. And I could not be more excited.

So I went snorkeling yesterday for my first Saturday back yesterday, and it was siiiiiick! I invested in the GoPro Hero 3: Black Edition right before I got back and I'm highly obsessed with it! It's seriously so siiiiiiiick!! So be prepared for some sick pictures.
This is just the beginning: Below-- snorkeling off the Point and then at a little place called "Bath Tub Beach."

Hope the video worked (sorry I don't know how to get the 'play' button off the middle)!! It will only let me load one video, but I will try and figure out how to load more, latz! I will try to keep this as up to date as possible! Check back once a week or so (I'm super busy but I promise to do my best to keep up)!!! Love you all!
Kisses from far across the sea XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment