Monday, November 28, 2011

Running Wild and Free... Finally, 21!

Happy Birthday to me... Not going to lie, it was probably one of the best days of the whole entire year! Except for the part when I had to go to school and study... but other than that, it was awesome! French toast for breakfast, school and all that crap, then met the family at the mall!! Went and shopped around, got some fun new earrings... Aaron bought me not one, but two pairs of of Toms!! I love them. He is such a sweet little brother. We then headed to Zupas, where Marcus met us and had some dinner! It was a great night! We went home and watched Happy Feet, ha ha! It was a great day... Throughout the rest of the week, the surprises just kept coming! Barb made me a cake, my girlfriend Tori took me out for some gourmet pizza and gelato at Terra Mia, and then Tierra came down over the weekend and we went out to lunch to DP Cheesesteaks and then out for facials at Acadia! It was sooooo relaxing and amazing. She got us a couples room, which was awesome. We laid down, I took a deep breath and tried to just relax for the next 45 minutes. With calming peaceful music, in a dim room, I let all of my stress go for the duration of that massage and facial... Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be returning soon! 

I loved all of the cards, gifts, phone calls, texts and Facebook wishes! They all meant a lot!! I looooove being 21! I seriously can't get enough of it! It was funny, but not one person asked me how it felt to be 21, not one! But I will ask and answer that question for you.

How does it feel to be 21? Amazing!! It actually DOES legitimately feel different! It's great that I can actually be able to go to a fashion show with my sister Julia (haha) and sit in a restaurant where you have to be 21 and not lie or have to leave... :) Ha ha ha... Those stories are too long to explain! Nevertheless, I loooooove being 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment