Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vince & Mandy's Happily Ever After

Came back from paradise, and it was time to get ready to travel off to Nebraska! Within two weeks of being home, we were off to Omaha! And when I mean off, I mean driving... The longest 14 1/2 hours of my life. I hate the drive to Nebraska more than anything I think. We did split it up into two days though, so that made it not as awful.

When we finally made it, and I couldn't have been more relieved! We got to Tammy's and I was so happy to see her! It was nice to just be able to just chill for a few minutes. In no time Aaron, mom, Tams and I were off to the church to help decorate for the big day! We met up with Vince and Mandy and started the long evening ahead of us! 

Julia showed up not too long afterwards. Just seeing her face made me want to cry, I was sooo excited to see this dear sister of mine! The rest of the night was kinda a blur. We finally got done at one point or another and back to Tam's to sleep.

The next morning was girl time! We all got ready and went out. The boys all went golfing and then off to the movies... I think? The girls went and did some last minute shopping for the wedding and then went out to Panera Bread. We met back up with the guys a little later and finished up with just a crazy fun rest of the day. 

The next day was the big day. We went over to J's and the sisters and I were able to get ready together. It was such a fun morning!! The best. We laughed and sang and danced. We curled each others hair and put on extra lipgloss for the special day. We spritzed on some Michael Kors and finished it off with our matching sister necklaces. We had a few minor hold-ups... but somehow we made it to the church on-time and everyone in the wedding party was able to make it down the isle! 

Mandy looked beautiful, and Vince looked so great in his tux!! It was such a great ceremony and beautiful message. They looked so in-love and I knew that it truly was the happiest day of both their lives. It was so great to see. 

We ate some food, speeches were made, the cake was cut and we danced the rest of the night away! It was a fun wedding.

Leaving, of course, was the worst part of the whole evening. I can't handle goodbyes very well... well, at all. But, like every other time, it always seems to come too fast and end too soon. 

Somehow I was able to make it out to the car and off to Granby, Colorado we were... 

No comments:

Post a Comment