Wednesday, June 20, 2012

..: A Race Around the Lake :..

So to Granby we went! A few hours of sleep and we were out on the boat! Sherri and Ken's sail boat of course!

They were in a race that morning, and Aaron and I were able to go with them as they raced around the lake! Neither of us had ever done anything like it, so we were both super excited! Sherri and Ken of course ended up beating most the other boats, so it was super fun to have a little victory party as well!

After the race, we went and picked up mom and Wesley and did a little sail around before lunch and then nap time for the little man.

I don't know what it is about Granby, but for some reason I'm always so tired while there..

I'm sure it's because it's so peaceful and relaxing! Not that Sherri lets me sleep! Always helping her plant a garden, helping grow tomatoes or cooking something super yummy, or even just playing with that sweet nephew of mine. Love that dear sister of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment