Wednesday, June 27, 2012

..: Summer Boating :..

Summer. Sun. Water. Boats. Four of my favorite things in one day! Every Thursday for about two months was "Boating Thursday!" It was my favorite day of the week. I hated when I had to work, but it made it that much better when I was able to get it off!


It was usually just me and all the guys, but one of the days Mary came! That was a fun day... until she got sick of course. Poor thing! I don't know what it is, but that girl even took stuff and still got 'sea sick.'

We tubed and wake-boarded, even swam a little bit! However, Utah Lake is the closest and most convenient lake to where we are, but that doesn't mean it was clean or even smelt very great... it didn't! But we tried to look past it.

Of course soaking up those sun rays and feeling the wind in your face as the speed boat was flying around the lake was where I felt the most placid. It truly felt like summer at those moments. It was summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment