Thursday, July 5, 2012

..: Lighting Girl:..

Yep. You know it. It was time for Mary's Blacktie Session with Nefi, and who else but her Maid of Honor and dear mother to follow her around with lipgloss and hairspray? What a treat.

Mar and I went up to Salt Lake to get her hair and make up done by her friend Gabby, and as I was driving us back to Thanksgiving Point, we noticed the big fire just across the freeway from Thanksgiving Point. We were dreading the smoke; but somehow we got lucky! The smoke moved the other way over the mountain and she got clear, blue skies!

We met up with their photographer, Mar got in her dress and Nefi saw her for the first time in it. Precious.

We all rode around on a golf cart (yeah, all 5 of us!!) and somehow made it through the evening. And yeah... I was the lighting girl! Yeah, the one that would hold the reflector and make sure there was enough light on their faces. Yeah, that girl.

It was so fun to see how the pictures turned out, since many of them I was behind the reflector so I couldn't see their faces!

I did a good job, huh?
Just kidding, but honestly.
It was such a beautiful day. So glad I was able to be apart of it.
Wedding count down: 14 days

No comments:

Post a Comment