Thursday, June 27, 2013

..: carnival roomie date:..

So I have a new roommate. I have since the week my old roomie, Marissa left. I just haven't mentioned a lot about her. Well, she's Asian. Just like Marissa... haha, but all the waaaaay Asian. She's from Hong Kong. I can understand her some most of the time, haha. It's a good time, and she's a good roomie. Ooooh, her name is Valerie. Anyways. She tries to be quiet when she gets up early, comes home late, doesn't just flip lights on, etc.
So she hates geckos. Like hard core. She's legit so scared of them. Mary was packing and we were getting ready to walk out the door and she starts flipping out cause there was a gecko out on the ceiling on the way to the bathroom, by our room. It was ridiculous. It happened again tonight... but that's another story for another day.

So two days ago now, we were up late just chatting and she was asking me what I was doing the next day [yesterday]. I told her a few things, but that I wasn't sure about my evening plans. Well, her supervisors at the PCC were throwing the employees in the food services a Penny Carnival and they each were allowed to bring one guest. So she asked if I wanted to go, and I graciously accepted the invitation.


So we met at the PCC after she got off from her shift at the night show, and we went to the carnival. We literally used penny's the play the games, and won tickets and got prizes. It was a great time! They had all different types of carnival food, like popcorn, cotton candy, funnel cakes and they also had fried oreos. No lie, I ate three. They were almost sinful they were so good. It was kind of ridiculous.
Oh, donuts. So they had that donut eating contest thing where you have to eat it off the string and you cannot use your hands. You know that game? Well we did it in teams. Hahahahaha....
Of course because Valerie haaaaaates geckos, I obviously had to get one painted on my face!! She was seriously freaking out while I was getting it on my face. It was classic. 


We had a really fun night and I'm sure we will have more roomie dates to come.
Kisses across the sea from this gecko lover xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment