Monday, August 12, 2013

simple.

so it's new. simple. and white. don't hate. what do you think? it's still me. still the same, jewelry gypsy-crazed, traveling, beach bum... just in a new light. Ha! It's a change, so, like my ever-changing gypsy life, a change was much needed. and i love it.

today i was supposed to study for my psychology test, but instead kathryn and i have been sitting on the computer designing flyers for the game center. i did this one for the karaoke nights starting every tuesday night. whoop, whoop! i used photo-shop, and for not knowing much about design, i think they turned out pretty lovely if i do say so myself. check it!
so i just got called in because its monday night 'family bowling'... $5 for a whole family per game so it always gets crazy. so back to the grinde it is.

but check this sunset on my way out of library.
so much for a study day.
until my next "study" attempt gone wrong,
kisses from the sea xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment