Sunday, August 18, 2013

one aloha. one ohana.

I got up and was actually on time for church, yay. Manu was speaking in sacrament today [the one in the nice black suit pictured above], and I wasn't going to miss that for the world. He talked about the Power of Revelation and you could feel the spirit so strong I could've cried. It was amazing. 

The next two classes were great as well and then afterwards a nap was in store. Yay. Slept for about an hour and a half and then headed on a walk to the temple. We went up by the waterfall and listened to peaceful music as we  wrote letters to our missionaries... Ha! Mine, obviously, was to my girl Camee. I miss her. It we such a peaceful, sunny time.
But before you know it of course it started to rain so we headed inside to the visitors center, and then walked home. Afterwards there was a gospel forum some of our friends were putting on for the different "chapters" from our school for their entrepreneurial class. The chapters are like the Japanese chapter, Filipino chapter, Fiji chapter, etc... So it was themed, "One Aloha, One Ohana." One love, one family. It was mostly musical and it was really good time. The friends who put it on did really good and they had a HUGE turn out. 


Best part of my day though? Just guess. 
When this one showed up. I  hope y'all's Sunday was as good as mine. 

Until my next happy moment. 
Kisses from the sea xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment