Monday, February 17, 2014

Ka'ena Point

Went with my Romanian boyfriend Senic on an adventure to Ka'ena Point. It's the most North, yet Western tip of the very island. Beautiful point! It was muddy and quite a walk... hike... but it was a real good time. On top of, walking along the coastline was beautiful! It was a bit cold, and my phone had 1% on the way back and we didn't have a flashlight... and it was pitch black for an hour while we were walking back through mud... but it was fine. We didn't die (even though I was pretty scared at one point) and not many battle wounds to report. So, we're good.

It really was so beautiful and peaceful. No city lights, no cars, and not many people. Just the ocean to your right and beautiful volcanic mountains covered in green shrubbery to your right... with mud under your feet, haha. But honestly, real good time with this guy. It was his last real day, before heading off to Utah. I am gonna miss him and our Saturday adventures together, allllllot; but I will catch up with this hot European man back in the big U.T.  Mmmmh. Love you Senic! ;)

Until my next adventure, kisses from the sea xoxxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment